Tuesday, August 08, 2006

V I C T O R Y S O N G

hey, hey
so this song is an improv that has turned into one of the bands favorite songs to play. i was strumming the guitar one day about a week or so ago when i stumbled on the main chord progression. next thing you know i was humming out the melody and decided to record it. and that was it--i did some slight overdubbing on the backing vocals and added a 2nd guitar part. i'm working on converting it to mp3 format so i can post it here so everyone can check it out. give me a few days and it should be posted. until then, here are the lyrics. let me know what you think...see ya.....matt

[victory song]
[7.26.2006]
[words/music by matt cluthe]

way beneath the soul lies in the universe--between the eyes and ashes, in the afterbirth--in my time of reasoning, in my time devine--i have found everything that i wanted to find again

in my darkest hour, i will see my soul--to the highest bidder; it doesn't matter who--it doesn't really matter, we gave up long before--anything but nothing could hurt me anymore

i don't, i wait. questioned--to fail. me, i know. you will fade on me.

in my waking life, in my fallen days--i can hold my breath until my skin, it fades--it doesn't really matter, matter much to me--anything but nothing could ever set me free

go off and see the world. don't find--fault in me.

i will walk you down the aisle to your victory song.
dance you down the corridor as long as i come along.
i will walk you down the aisle to your victory song.
and dance you down the corridor as long as i come along.

you can find lyrics to about 30 of our songs on THIS website, http://www.endresultband.com/. just go to the "media" section and follow the link. see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home